How does curbside pick-up service work?
- Use the catalog at wwpl.lib.in.us or call 317-896-9391 during our curbside pick-up hours posted below to place the items you want on hold.
- You will receive your usual hold notification via phone call, text or email that your items are ready for pick-up.
- Call 317-896-9391 when you are on your way to the library. Staff will place your items in a labeled bag on the table at the main entrance of the library.
What are your curbside pick-up hours?
- MON – WED: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- THURS – FRI: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- SAT: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- SUN: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
What if I need public WiFi access?
Public WiFi is available inside the library when we are open. You can also access it from our west side parking lot, if you prefer not to enter the building and also when our physical building is closed. The network is LibraryWiFi and no password is needed.
How do I reset my password/pin?
To reset your Evergreen password, visit the password reset page.
- Enter your library barcode or username (if you’ve previously set up an alternate username).
- Enter the email you already have on file with the library.
If the email matches the one on file, you will get a password reset email. Please remember to check your spam folder. If you still cannot login, please email email@example.com and we will try to respond within 24 hours.
Please note: Your Evergreen password is also your password for logging into online databases and downloading materials from apps such as Libby and Hoopla.
How do I login to my account?
To login to your Evergreen account, visit your My Account page.
What if I have forgotten my password?
If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgot your password? link on the login page.