- To reserve the Community Room or Sumner Room for your group, visit the Information and Reference Services desk to fill out the application.
- To use the Community Room, for-profit organizations pay a $50 fee and nonprofit organizations pay a $50 deposit.
- Call the Information and Reference Services desk for more information at 317-896-9391.
- Yes, the library has 4 study rooms available in the Information & Reference Services department for individual or small group use. Study rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- The Teen area also has 2 study rooms available on a first come, first served basis. During the school year, preference is given to teens in grades 6-12 from 2:30 PM until closing.
- Yes, the library does have open wireless Internet for our patrons.
- There is no password required to connect.
Yes, you may use the copier in the Computer Lab to scan directly to a USB or email.
- The charges to print from the public computers at the library are 10¢ per page for black and white, and 25¢ per page for color.
- There is a coin operated copier in the Computer Lab that costs 10¢ per page for black and white, and 25¢ per page for color.