Visit the Circulation Desk for an application or download one here:
- Student workers must be at least 14 years old and have a work permit signed from the school. This is a paid position; applications are available at the Circulation Desk. (Download an application)
- As for volunteers, the children’s department is always looking for volunteers for a variety of things including the summer reading program. To volunteer, please come into the library and go to the Children’s desk.
- Yes, we are happy to accept donations of fiction or non-fiction books, music CDs, DVDs, audiobooks, and computer games in good condition.
- The library does not accept textbooks or magazines (except National Geographic).
- If we cannot use items for our collection, donations are passed onto the Friends of the Library for their book sale which takes place every other month.
- Bring in the donation to the Information desk and let us know if you need a receipt for tax purposes.
- We also accept monetary donations. Download the donation policy and the monetary donation form.
- Through Network for Good you can make a secure and tax-deductible donation to help support the Library’s mission.