Visit the Circulation Desk for an application or download one here:
- Student workers must be at least 14 years old. This is a paid position; applications are available at the Circulation Desk. (Download an application)
- The Children’s Department also welcomes student volunteers to help during the Summer Reading Program which runs from June 1 – July 31. Volunteers between the ages of 11-18 may come into the library and fill out a Summer Reading Program Volunteer Application Form. New volunteers must attend one of the Volunteer Orientation Sessions before the reading program begins. (Download Summer Reading Program Youth Volunteer Application)
- Normally we are happy to accept donations of fiction or non-fiction books, music CDs, DVDs, audiobooks, and computer games in good condition.However, due to COVID-19 we are not able to accept donations of physical materials at this time.
- The library does not accept textbooks or magazines (except National Geographic).
- If we cannot use items for our collection, donations are passed onto the Friends of the Library for their book sale which takes place every other month.
- Bring in the donation to the Information desk and let us know if you need a receipt for tax purposes.
- We also accept monetary donations. Download the donation policy and the monetary donation form.
- Through Network for Good you can make a secure and tax-deductible donation to help support the Library’s mission.